Views:64 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-15 Origin:Site
As a public place for children to gather and play, jumping trampoline place must be in place for cleaning and disinfection.
This is also a criterion for the long-term operation of the operator.
When cleaning, you can use 84 disinfectant, soapy water, and disinfectant washing powder. Before use, be sure to dilute it clean, and configure it according to the proportion of the instructions to avoid poisoning. Then wipe it with a rag. You can also use a watering can. After the disinfectant solution is diluted, spray and wipe. The element that needs attention is a period of time after disinfection it will be safer to play again. You can also buy UV disinfection lamps for sterilization and disinfection. In the obvious position of the children's playground, sterilization record cards are hung to reassure parents.
The above disinfection and cleaning methods are suitable for naughty castles, adventure activity, EPP building blocks, wooden building blocks, plastic building blocks, zip lines, dry skiing, slides, safety fences, climbing walls, and ninja warrior course.
Disinfection measures for sponge blocks
1. Keep the venue clean and reduce the pollution of sponge blocks by dust.
2. Pay attention to ventilation and humid air may cause the sponge to grow mold and smell.
3. The venue should avoid large and dusty decoration as much as possible. If the decoration is necessary, please cover and protect the sponge pool.
4. When the outdoor weather is seriously polluted, turn off the ventilation to avoid outdoor dust pollution.
5. Do a good job of supervision, all personnel entering the park must wear socks, and shoes are strictly prohibited.
6. The cleaning staff should clean the entire venue once a day.
7. It is forbidden to bring water and other liquids into the park. If the sponge ball pool is wet or in water, please dry it in time.
8. The sponge pool regularly cleans the bottom of foreign objects, sprays disinfectant water regularly, and sterilizes and disinfects.
1. Plastic toys can be diluted and soaked with soapy water, sterilized washing powder, bleaching powder, etc., rinsed with clean water, and dried or dried with a cleaning cloth.
2. Cloth toys can be washed with soapy water or placed in the sun to expose.
3. Moisture-resistant, heat-resistant, colorfast wooden toys can be soaked in soapy water and dried.
4. Iron toys are exposed to sunlight for more than 6 hours and have a sterilizing effect.
Disinfection measures for indoor hardware equipment:
1. Activity rooms, floors, walls, etc., are sterilized by daily ultraviolet radiation.
2. The room must be well ventilated, sprayed with peracetic acid once a week for disinfection, and toilets, toilets, etc. should be sprayed regularly with 3% Sur.
At present, the relevant sanitation management regulations clarify that toys in kindergartens must be disinfected once a week, but there are no sanitary regulations specifically for children's play facilities, and the hygienic situation can only be controlled by the operators themselves. According to the relevant personnel of the health department, so far, China has not issued relevant laws and regulations that specifically regulate the health status of jump house party places in squares, shopping malls, and supermarkets, and there is a gap in supervision. Therefore, the relevant departments cannot enforce the operation. Those who carry out special disinfection of these amusement facilities cannot ask them how often or how to disinfect. The sanitation can only be checked by the operators themselves. However, in order to allow children to play safely and hygienically, operators should consciously clean and disinfect jumping trampoline place according to the actual situation.